e-Statements Enrollment Information
If you have already completed the e-statements enrollment process and wish to proceed directly to Capon Connect for other online functions, please click here.
About CVB e-Statements and How to Enroll ...
e-Statements are an electronic version of your monthly statement delivered directly to your internet banking account rather than through traditional postal service mail. They look just like your paper statements, yet you'll receive them much sooner and they're encrypted for your protection. Your e-Statement will include the same information as a paper statement, including check images and any additional important information or notices.
Your CVB e-Statements Are:
- Secure: e-Statements are encrypted and require a password to gain access.
- Fast: You'll receive your e-Statement one or two days earlier than a paper statement.
- Convenient: You can view, print or download your e-Statement to your computer or a disk any time you wish and organize them in one central location or file, which makes access or retrieval easy.
- Free: There is no cost to enroll for your CVB e-Statement service.
- Easy Enrollment: At the bottom of this page, you will find a link, which will direct you to Capon Connect and your easy-to-follow enrollment page.
Your participation with CVB e-Statements is clearly your choice. If you decline, you will continue receiving your paper statements via the mail and no further action is required. If you elect to enroll, your participation will negate your monthly paper statement and aid us in our attempt to be more environmentally responsible. If you have now decided to enroll, there are a few issues we want to clarify to make the process easier.
- The very first time you log in to Capon Connect, the enrollment screen will appear.
- Only the primary accountholder may initiate the enrollment process.
- The enrollment screen will contain all of your eligible accounts with a check box and a verification of your current email address (case sensitive). Here you may select the accounts you wish to include for your e-Statements.
- In order to enroll, you must read the Electronic Statement Delivery Disclosure and Agreement or, at least, click the link, before the check box and Accept button will be available.
- If you do not wish to enroll, click the Decline Button and you will not be notified again. Or if you are not immediately ready to proceed to enrollment, but wish to do so later, please select the Ask Me Later button and you will be prompted again after 3 days.
- Once you have successfully completed enrollment, you will then be taken to the start page of Capon Connect, where you will have received a message stating ... e-Statement Enrollment Completed Successfully.
To begin the e-Statement enrollment process or continue to Capon Connect online banking, please click here.