- Log-in to Capon Connect Online Banking
- Click on Options at top, right of page
- Go to Mobile Banking and click on Enroll Now
- Follow the steps to complete your mobile banking registration
If you require assistance in completing your mobile enrollment, contact the Capon Valley Bank office nearest you at the locations listed below:
|Stephens City, VA||540-868-1140|
You have nothing to worry about. You can be confident in using Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking and use with peace of mind. Our Capon Connect Guarantee protects all of our mobile banking customers. In the unlikely event there is any unauthorized access to your account through Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking, you will be fully covered for any funds removed. So enjoy a worry-free and beneficial experience with Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking.
A: In short, with Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking , you can be sure that your banking activities are with you at all times. You can securely access your Capon Valley Bank accounts from your mobile device to check account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, find your nearest branch and ATM and more.
A: The real-time convenience of Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking just cannot be matched by anything else. Think about all your situational scenarios where it can really come in handy:
- When you're at the electronics store, and you see that big screen HDTV you absolutely just have to buy - play it safe & make a quick check on your account balance and make sure you have enough money before you purchase.
- How many times do you find yourself simply waiting around? If you’re waiting at the DMV, or waiting at the airport for your flight – this would be a great time to get in tune with your spending habits by checking and reviewing your transaction history.
- When you're out on vacation, out traveling, or simply have no computer access, you might have a bill you forgot to pay from home or a bill that is due very soon. Don’t cut it close. Ensure that you're never late on any of your bills by making a quick and easy bill payment from your phone.
- Going out this Friday night and realize you'll need some cash? Find your bank's nearest ATM from wherever you are, which just might be at a convenient store a block away.
A: Our mobile banking is absolutely free – even more reason to use Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking.*
A: It's really easy to get Capon Valley Bank Mobile Banking. You can simply find our app from your device app store. Here is what you will need:
- An eligible Capon Valley Bank Online Banking account
- A smartphone (iOS, Android, BlackBerry), a web-enabled device (mobile browser) or standard mobile device with text capabilities*
*Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile service provider plan for details.
Is Mobile Banking Safe? Absolutely. You have NOTHING to worry about.
Is my mobile device secure to use? I feel secure with my computer. I like to use my computer for my banking activities and I concern over using my phone.
What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
Why can’t I simply use my computer to access by account? I'm more comfortable with it, and I can just wait till I get access at home.
A: Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhones, Android and Blackberry have a very controlled and secure operating system
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking - which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking - which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after 3 incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
A: Nobody wants their phone lost or stolen. But in the rare case that it does, you should know that your mobile banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your login session automatically times out after a specific period of inactivity (check with your bank)
A: You certainly can use your computer. But you'll really miss out on all the FREE benefits of Mobile Banking to keep you secure.
- You can check your money at any time of the day. You'll never need to worry about unauthorized activity on your bank account.