Certificate of Deposit
We’ve Got A Certificate of Deposit That’s Right For You
Certificates of Deposit, commonly known as CD’s, allow both a variety of terms and rates, permitting flexible investment choices.
- Short-Term CDs. Short term savings certificates, usually up to 3 months, offer you the fastest, readiest access to your money.
- Medium-Term CDs. Our 6 to 18 month medium-term CDs offer you higher yields than shorter term CDs.
- Long-Term CDs. If you have a long-term outlook, our CDs with maturities of 2 years or more reward you with the highest yields we have to offer.
No Limit CD’s through CDARS
A Great Service for Large Deposit Investors. With our No Limit CD’s program through the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARSSM), large deposits can now be placed by Capon Valley Bank into smaller denomination CD’s at multiple institutions.
- Safety of FDIC insurance for large deposits
- CD interest
- Management Convenience
- Security of working with a trusted, local source
Having your funds placed in the No Limit CD’s program through CDARS couldn’t be easier or more convenient. To get started, please call or stop by Capon Valley Bank today to speak to one of our customer service representatives.